Turn your deepest dreams into reality.
You know it’s a long shot and that most people live in the drudgery of 9-5 cookie cutter jobs, but you want more. Maybe you’re an exhausted and/or disillusioned professional looking to find deeper meaning in your days. Or perhaps you are a creative or healing artist and just sick of the ongoing stress of being poor. Yes, you’ve had it and are ready for a big change. You are ready to step into the unknown and find some faith in the workings of things. It’s now or never.
We might get along groovily if:
- You are a cultural creative with a nagging dream.
- You want to get this Thing out of your heart and mind and into the world.
- You want to stop spinning your wheels and set yourself up for success.
- You are a go getter / self-starter, but really want someone who gets it on your team.
- You would love to step into the good life and stop being sucked into the rat-race.
Hi, I’m Nina
Hi I’m Nina, Dream Coach, Re-Sale Artist and Mystic Maven. I have opened and run nine re-sale shops, operated an 11 acre farm, curated spaces all over town and even worked as a real estate agent for 10 years. I am passionate about spaces and seeing possibility in the old, used and discarded. As a real estate agent I most loved to work with creative artists and entrepreneurs to find a place to live and work. Now, I take pleasure in helping people clear the clutter, stir up the dreams and get them manifested in their practical realities.
How I can help you:
- Clear, clean and organize your home, office, shop, garage or studio so it work for you’re dream project.
- Find a sweet and simple cottage industry that you can do right out of your own home.
- Find your entrepreneurial spark and turn it into a reality without focusing on making a million dollars.
- Get those books (and other practical biz details) under control and systematized.
- Find, and creatively acquire, the right house, farm or piece of land to live out your dreams
I’ll probably adore working with you if you:
- are sharp and talented and still dreamy.
- love a really good garage sale and get the pleasure of a good find.
- think outside the box and want your support team to add to your insights.
- want to make a difference in the world and honor your uniqueness.
- are reverent about sacred stuff and yet irreverent enough to belly laugh regularly.